Around The Block | Episode 2
Welcome to Episode Two of the Around the Block!
- How he became an overnight celebrity at 14 years old for creating a Y2K bug fix
- What keeps him motivated to continue building ENS
- ENS overview – how to search for ENS names
- Future Layer 2 solutions and integrations
- What he’s most excited for within Ethereum
- Advice for anyone looking to build within Crypto Space
#XIOfeedback Timestamp your favorite part of the video in the Youtube comments and let us know what you found interesting about it. Do this, and earn some of those sweet, sweet $XIO Credits.
What are XIO Credits? Go here to learn more: https://dropzero.io/social
2:15 How Nick Programmed a Y2K Bug Fix at 14 Years Old?!
5:45 Before Crypto | What Lead Nick to ENS?
7:56 What Is ENS? Motivation to Build It?
10:05 How to Check Out Available ENS Names
10:46 What Keeps Him Motivated to Keep Building ENS
12:44 ENS Overview
15:17 Passions Outside of Crypto
17:50 Under the Radar Projects He Likes
19:32 What’s He Most Excited About Within Ethereum & ENS?
23:37 Who Inspires Nick?
26:22 Advice For Anyone Looking to Build In Crypto Space?