Flashstake vs. Uniswap | Differences & Parallels
In this video, Zach lays out all of the major parallels and differences between flash-staking using $FLASH, and Uniswap ($UNI).
Follow along with the presentation slidedeck here!
Upon first glance, some of the main similarities between Uniswap and Flashstake are:
- 100% permissionless (no admin keys)
- Utilize AMM (automated market makers, aka liquidity pools)
- Allow decentralized token swaps
Some of the biggest differences between Flashstake and Uniswap are:
- Different Focus: Uniswap is focused on swapping vs. Flashstake is focused on staking
- Token: Utility + Issuance are very different
- LP (liquidity providers): Uniswap has static fees vs. FLASH Dynamic Rewards
To be clear, we don’t view ourselves as competitors with Uniswap at all! Flashstaking is quite a unique and novel concept, so the goal of this video is to provide you with a parallel (Uniswap) that you’re already familiar with to help tie it all together.
Learn more: https://flashstake.io
Slide Deck: http://bit.ly/FLASHvsUNI
Flash was built and created by Blockzero Labs: https://dropzero.io/